Welcome Back to One Of A Kind
We Hope to See You There
One Of A Kind is a platform for sales, exposure, business development and community-building for makers of all kinds. With our year-round digital platforms, and anchored by our two flagship events, we help creative small businesses chart their own path to success!
Below, we've outlined the basics to help you craft your One Of A Kind business plan for the Winter Show--including application guidelines, exhibitor resources and pricing guidelines. It is up to you what you make of the OOAK experience, so we encourage you to read through each tab below. After that, if you have any questions, we'd be happy to help!
2021 WINTER SHOW
NOVEMBER 25 to DECEMBER 5
ENERCARE CENTRE, EXHIBITION PLACE
WEEKDAYS + SATURDAYS: 10AM-9PM
* LATE NIGHT SHOPPING *
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2: 10AM-11PM
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A booth space to show and sell your work.
- Exhibitor badges for you and your staff.
- Complimentary tickets, discount codes and incentives to encourage your fans and followers to shop the show.
- A dedicated digital profile on the One Of A Kind website, with links to your website and social channels.
- Pre-show resources including an exhibitor Facebook Group, newsletters, mentorship program, digital Exhibitor Kit and access to small business resources and consultations.
- Exposure to our loyal, qualified shoppers and craft enthusiasts, plus opportunities for market research and customer insights.
- PR opportunities when applicable prior and during the event
- Year-round paid media opportunities (featured emails, social posts, online/offline contests) to build and nurture your marketing funnels
- Show your work among top-quality makers who share your belief in creativity and small batch production
- Expand your community—learn from show mentors and small business pros, connect with fellow makers to swap tips and create opportunities for collabs, and so much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS YEAR
With the nationwide immunization campaign well underway, we are optimistic that we will be able to host a face to face Winter Show this November. This year, above all, it is our priority to ensure that One Of A Kind will be organized in accordance with official government and local authority guidance, venue or location-specific regulations, as well as Informa's own AllSecure Standards to protect the health and safety of our exhibitors, customers, partners and staff.
To host an event in these new circumstances, it goes without saying that this year’s Winter Show will not be business as usual. While we will still bring our signature One Of A Kind magic, we are working on putting together a smaller show with fewer exhibitors, along with timed admission entry so we can control venue capacity. Changes may also include mandatory face coverings, increased sanitization, cashless transactions, onsite booth staff limitations and daily self-assessment declarations, to address the situation as it will exist in November.
Book With Confidence
In registering to participate in the 2021 Winter One Of A Kind Show, you can book your participation with confidence knowing that all exhibitors will receive a full COVID-Safety plan 30 days prior to the event, which will be based on Informa AllSecure Standards, as well as local public health guidance.
And, in the unlikely event that the Show is cancelled, you have the option to:
- Transfer your funds to a virtual Winter event, with any difference in fees refunded.
- Transfer your funds to any 2022 One Of A Kind events
- Request for a refund. We will do our best to accommodate the following schedule. Please note that in special circumstances, extra information may be requested by Informa.
Credit Card: 10-12 Weeks
Cheque/Direct Deposit: 14-16 weeks