Welcome Back to One Of A Kind
We Hope to See You There
One Of A Kind is a platform for sales, exposure, business development and community-building for makers of all kinds. With our year-round digital platforms, and anchored by our two flagship events, we help creative small businesses chart their own path to success!
Below, we've outlined the basics to help you craft your One Of A Kind business plan for the Winter Show--including application guidelines, exhibitor resources and pricing guidelines. It is up to you what you make of the OOAK experience, so we encourage you to read through each tab below. After that, if you have any questions, we'd be happy to help!
2022 One Of A Kind WINTER SHOW
NOVEMBER 24 to DECEMBER 4, 2022
ENERCARE CENTRE, EXHIBITION PLACE
Second Deadline to apply: has passed. Applications remain open until the show has sold out. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible to have the best chance of being matched with available space. Applications received after June 13th can expect a response within 3-6 weeks after submission.
WEEKDAYS + SATURDAYS: 10AM-9PM
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A booth space to show and sell your work.
- Exhibitor badges for you and your staff.
- Complimentary tickets, discount codes and incentives to encourage your fans and followers to shop the show.
- A dedicated digital profile on the One Of A Kind website, with links to your website and social channels.
- Pre-show resources including an exhibitor Facebook Group, newsletters, digital Exhibitor Kit and more.
- Exposure to our loyal, qualified shoppers and craft enthusiasts, plus opportunities for market research and customer insights.
- PR opportunities when applicable prior to and during the event
- Year-round media opportunities (featured emails, social posts, online/offline contests) to build and nurture your marketing funnels
- Show your work among top-quality makers who share your belief in creativity and small batch production
- Expand your community—learn from show mentors and small business pros, connect with fellow makers to swap tips and create opportunities for collabs, and so much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS YEAR
With our return to in-person shows, we are excited to now reunite our audience and makers face to face! Participation in this year's show may come with an additional set of rules and regulations to ensure we run a safe event for all. Please note that all restrictions and requirements are subject to change.
Please refer to our website often for current guidelines.
As we continue to navigate the return of our events, this year's Winter Show will bridge the gap of the past three years, while maintaining the signature One Of A Kind experience. This year will again be a slightly smaller show (600 exhibitors) and at this time the event features and safety protocols are expected to be similar to The 2022 One Of A Kind Spring Event. These are subject to change as we get closer to the event and assess the situation as it will exist in November.
Second Deadline to apply: has passed. Applications remain open until the show has sold out. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible to have the best chance of being matched with available space. Applications received after June 13th can expect to hear back about the status of your application 3-6 weeks after submission.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Reach out to our recruitment team at:
@ooak_toronto on Instagram