One Of A Kind is committed to making sure that we are building inclusive and sustainable events. We have lots of work to do and we acknowledge this will be an ongoing process. That said, here are some initiatives we are focusing on as we work towards our goals.
Since 2013, One Of A Kind has partnered with local charities at each of our Winter and Spring events. With the help of our generous visitors, we have raised over $60, 000 to give back to our communities. Click here to see how you can get involved.
- Enercare Centre is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified venue. For more information about Exhibition Place's green initiatives, please click here.
- All utensils and serve ware from Spectra Food Vendors at the Show are compostable.
One Of A Kind Initiatives
- Take transit: We are actively working with Metrolinx to offer special discounts to encourage everyone to take public transit to the Show.
- Bring a water bottle: Stay hydrated and fill up your water bottle, free of charge, at the water truck located on the show floor (H-59)
- Don't print your ticket: There is no need to print your ticket to the Show. Simply call up your PDF ticket on your phone, or access your ticket via Apple Wallet and we can scan it on your mobile devices.
- Reduce Waste: Eliminate the use of show carpet when possible (when needed, we will opt for options that can be reused) to reduce our event's environmental impact.