Marketing Specialist – Audience Management
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to grow target audience and/or client databases, drive consent to market and encourage target prospects to engage with relevant Informa content, developing and delivering a wide range of multi-channel marketing activities. The Marcom Coordinator also drives community engagement, increasing community membership, web traffic and conversions. The key objective for the role is to help execute marketing campaigns that result in target prospects engaging with our brands/products, services and which result in a hard traction.
Senior Event Operations Manager
We are seeking a Senior Event Operations Manager to work from our Toronto office and support multiple annual in-person events within our Canadian Consumer Show division including Interior Design Show, Artist Project, One of a Kind Spring & Winter Shows and Art Toronto.
About One Of A Kind
Rooted in our purpose to champion creativity, One Of A Kind brings together a community of like-minded individuals to exchange ideas, stories and objects through the culture of craft. Since 1975, One Of A Kind is best known for hosting Toronto’s largest and best attended craft shows. Between our Spring and Winter events, we connect thousands of small businesses with 130, 000 visitors each year. From in person events to year-round digital products, One Of A Kind is invested in delivering meaningful experiences between makers and buyers so that so that shopping Canadian Made is simple yet impactful to the vitality of our local communities.
One Of A Kind is produced by Informa plc, a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group. Throughout Informa, in every market and operational divisions, we share the same purpose: to champion the specialist, connecting people with knowledge to help them learn more, know more and do more.
What We Offer
- To work for the largest publicly owned events business and take part in shaping a rapidly evolving industry
- A fast-paced work environment where you can contribute to the success of the small business community
- Hybrid working approach (a mix of remote and office working – Toronto; Currently remote working due to COVID-19)
- Best in industry benefits package
- Competitive bonus program
- Opportunity to collaborate with collogues around the world
- 10 days paid time off (PTO), 8 personal days, 4 volunteering days, plus birthday PTO
- Competitive medical & health benefits, with comprehensive wellness coverage
- Ongoing professional development via free access to LinkedIn Learning
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.