Ontario Made Gift Guide
We are delighted to welcome back Ontario Made as a partner at the 2022 One Of A Kind Winter Show. Click here to view the entire #OntarioMade Gift Guide. Be sure to look out for the Ontario Made logo at the show to discover all the gifts of wonder made in Ontario!
ENTER TO WIN!
Enter for a chance to win a $250 gift certificate to shop Ontario Made products at the Show! Fill out the form below and be sure to look for the Ontario Made logo at the show to discover all the wonderful things made in Ontario!
Rules and Regulations
FOR YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATES: You will have to exchange your gift certificate receipt to One Of A Kind Show Dollars before you go shopping! When you get to the show, please check in at the Information desk (outside of show entrance). Please present your Gift Certificate receipt and a staff member will be able to exchange your certificate for One Of A Kind Show Dollars. Please note that One Of A Kind Show Dollars are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for use at in person One Of A Kind Shows only. One Of A Kind Show Dollars do not have an expiration date and can be used at future events.
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of Informa Canada (“Sponsor”) with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
2. How to participate: Visit www.oneofakindshow.com and click on “Giveaways” page and complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the site. All entries must include your first and last name, and email address to be valid and entered into the Contest.
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Canada, with the exception of residents of Quebec, who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. All current and former employees of Sponsor or its affiliated companies are NOT ELIGIBLE. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
4. Prizes: $250 Gift Certificate to 2022 One Of A Kind Winter Show. The Prize is worth $250. (Winner is solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and expenses not specifically mentioned as being included, including but not limited to, ground transportation, phone calls, meals and gratuities. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from Thursday, Oct. 20 to Saturday, Nov 19 at 6pm EST. Sponsor will select the winner by a random draw from all eligible entries on Monday, Nov 21. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Expiration and draw dates are subject to change without notice.
6. Rules of participation: Maximum of one entry per person/per household. If it is discovered during the ordinary course of the contest that a person entered more than once, that person will be disqualified.
7. Notification: The prizewinner will be notified via email. If a contestant does not respond within (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be randomly selected from all remaining entries.
8. Conditions: All entry forms become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules, completed and correctly answered a time limited mathematical skill testing question during a pre-arranged mutually convenient telephone call, and signed a standard declaration releasing Sponsor from any liability arising from the acceptance of the prize as awarded and compliance with Contest Rules. All winners consent to the use of their name, city of residence, likeness and/or photograph without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by Sponsor and winner [and traveling companions] agree to sign an assignment, waiver and release to this effect.
By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.