We love working with partners to offer you access to the resources that will help boost your business at the show and beyond. And this one right here was the one that sparked it all!
Ani Nersessian is a visual merchandising specialist and the face of VM ID.
VMID has been working with One Of A Kind exhibitors to help craft a strong visual merchandising strategy. Ani and her team help to diagnose the opportunities, maximize the productivity of the selling space and elevate brand image, all while catering to each business’ specific needs.
Meet Ani Nersessian, owner of VM ID. She prides herself in offering Visual Merchandising services that are catered towards small retail businesses. Whether it’s help through consulting, sourcing or hands-on labour, she understands your needs through her own experience of working in different retail environments and can offer efficient and practical advice to help make your booth space work for you!
Explore VM ID's service offerings suggested for One Of A Kind Exhibitors.
Suggested Timelines for Service Bookings
Want to make the most of your space? Thinking about booth design help with Ani of VM ID? Make sure you book to avoid a rush!
Here are the suggested deadlines to keep in mind:
- The Market Design + VM Plan (Full Design Package): Suggested timelines 4-5 months before your event. Latest: 6 weeks before a show.
- DIY Booth Design + VM Planning Workshop: Latest: 1 month before event.
- Virtual Group Q&A: Current next dates: Monday, August 21, 2023, and Monday, October 16, 2023
- On-Site Consultations: Bookings open 1 month before event.
- 1-on-1 Virtual Consultations: Suggested: 1-4 months before event
- Set-Up/Merchandising Labour: Suggested 2-8 weeks before event
- Market-space Set-up Products: TBD
- Self-Assessment PDF: Your own timeline.
Take a look at which offer suits you best here: www.vm-id.com/ooak
Lex and Joe Collar Co
WOW! I had never realized how much value a visual merchandiser can offer a company. I was recommended to use Ani's services through the One of A Kind Show team. Ani quickly told me what her honest thoughts were on my ideas for a booth design and layout. She took the foundations of my thoughts and elevated them to the next level. Not only did this make my job easier, on top of everything else she created a report with instructions. Ani is absolutely amazing, kind, intelligent and above all, she is really creative. I am so glad I used Ani’s consultation services and I can't wait to continue working with her for all events in the future. I would highly recommend Ani's services to anyone that is looking for visual merchandising help, you won't regret it!